SCOPE Solutions, is seeking a Senior Accountant to expand its growing team as part of its next phase of this incredible journey. Do you embrace technology within the profession? Does change disrupt you or motivate you?
SCOPE is seeking a Senior Accountant ‘Ninja’, to expand its growing team as part of its next phase of this incredible journey. The role will primarily focus on the internal and external needs of the group and associated companies. A unique opportunity to engage with a star team and exploit the best of breed software and business practices.
Do you believe you have what it takes? Are you up for a challenge?
Personal qualities & experience:
- A proactive, ‘can do’ attitude with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Freakishly meticulous and organised.
- Embraces technology.
- A pleasant, yet assertive personality.
- Experienced accountant by profession but loves to explore way beyond Debits and Credits!
- Insatiable hunger to explore, learn and grow.
- Familiarisation with PRINCE2 or other project management methodology, will be considered an asset.
Desired technical competencies:
- Has experience preparing corporate budgets and management reports.
- Ideally familiar with IFRS and local tax legislation.
- Has ideally been involved in audits and understands how accounting practices tick!
- Willing to learn more about various public incentive programs which can help the organisation.
- Ideally familiar with the SaaS industry.
Why Choose Scope?
- The post carries an attractive package, based on both experience and quality of work.
- Brand new offices located in the Life Sciences Park in San Gwann with ample parking space for staff.
- Working within a highly professional and experienced team.
- Flexibile working hours and possibility to work from home. Our focus is around the quality of deliverables.
- Fantastic office atmosphere ... feel free to ask around!
- For other reasons that you yourself will come up with!
If you are interested, let us get together for an informal chat. Please feel free to drop us a note, together with a CV on [email protected].